Sian....
Supposed to be studying now for the marketing paper 2 days later...
Now double checking exam timetable and printing the tutorial answers for law.
Then hand itchy, feel like blogging.
Dunno why,
Exams are like 2 days away,
And I still don't have to motivation to study.
Kaoz...
Anyway, its so not fair can??
Why other schools in the campus can have 2 weeks study break,
And the business school only have 5 days of studying??
Super sian can?
Friday was the last day of school,
And we have to chiong for exams.
Bloody hell...
Anyway,
Last week of school sucked.
Teachers were all so flustered in doing revision,
And I realized I had forgotten (and worse, is CLUELESS) about things taught in the beginning of the semester.
Damn.
I was so tired when I reached home,
Just ate and slept almost everyday...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Anyway,
The barbecue...
My eupho junior and I kenna bullied to BBQ food for the band.
@.@
Mr Ng kept shooting me verbally,
And obviously,
Is STILL "disappointed" that I didn't turn up for the Arts Night rehersals and performances with the band.
Anyway,
Goodness knows what he told the kids about me....
When I introduced myself to some of the kids,
They went "Oh!! SO You're that Jiejun ah!!!"
I looked at my junior,
She merely shrugged and told me that Mr Ng said many things about me...
I went like, WTF?!?!
I didn't go cos I was having tests for that 2 weeks!!
Not because I don't want to ok?
Kaoz....
Fine la...
Anything lor...
Just hope he dun shoot me too much in Kim Seng or in NYP...
(If he got approved as our tutor.)
THAT I cannot take.
Haiz..
Mr Ng ah...
Anyway,
Saturday was Amy's engagement...
Photos after exams then post ba...
Aiyoh...
That girl forever so blur can?
The event is supposed to be held at a restaurant near the ROM,
And she told me that is at the ROM.
(And apparently, many people got it wrong too.)
=.=
Then aiyoh...
The way she sits,
Pull her gown up to walk,
And pose for photos....
So chor lor (Meaning: Rough in Hokkien)....
Tua buleh tahan!!!
@.@
Arrgh....
Sian.
Exams...
No motivation...
How?
HAiz...
Sian.
I miss band....
I miss Kim Seng Wind.
I miss Moulmein Wind.
I miss NYPSO.
I miss my darling eupho that I haven't touched for more than a week...
And it's now in a corner in the KSCC band room collecting dust...
That poor dear...
No comments:
Post a Comment