Tuesday, August 28

Hey peeps!!
Lol.
How's life??
For those still under the exam period,
Jiayou!!

Don't be like me...
Slacking here. Hahaha.
To be honest,
I haven't started studying for that bloody supp paper YET.
I have been spending yesterday and today slacking with my mom and the Aunties in the coffee shop all afternoon!!!
Ahahaha.
Super no life right??
Woots. XD

One of the aunties is looking after a baby full-time on weekdays.
Yep.
Full-time meaning the baby eat-sleeps-bathe-etc at her house for weekdays...
She's super cute!!
I go there mainly to play with her..
Hee =)

Upload her pics later.

Anyway,
I think I'd better start studying for that unknown paper tomorrow...
3 lectures a day...
Should be can ba....
Haiz...

Sian.
Yi Ping's school had a "Be-yourself" day today at school....
It's like a day where you can dress up in anything and go to school in that outfit.
Anyway,
She dressed up like a princess (bridal-like dress + nice hair + nice sandals) to school today.

And guess what?
Her shoes broke.
Nvm....
She called my mom at about 9A.M.
And my mom had to call me up,
Find shoes for her,
And make me take a taxi down asap.
I woke up for not even 10mins,
And I'm outta the house in a TAXI to bring her a stupid pair of shoes for replacement.
WTF.

When I was young,
When my shoes broke,
No one gave a damn.
All they did was to make sure that I get a new pair on the weekend.
I had to wear and drag my damn shoe from Geylang East all the way to ubi on bus AND MRT.
(There was no bus 63 yet.)

Well...
I guess that's because my parents are working ba...
Haiz....
My sisters are so damn lucky can??
My 2nd sis wants my mom to be at home,
My mom quit her job and became a full-time housewife.
My youngest sis is always pampered by everybody around her,
Who sneak her little gifts and snacks when my mom isn't looking....

Haha.
When I was in preschool and lower primary,
When I could remember,
I was looked after by my neighbour opposite my old flat.
I always sat and waited for my parents to come home at night.
So I'd always complete my homework by 6P.M.,
Ate by 6.30P.M.,
Then sit at my neighbour's gate and wait for my parents at 6.45 EXACT.
Cos I remember I used to look at the what-seemed-so-big cuckoo clock on the wall near the tall sofa and saw that my parents reach home at around 6.40 to 7P.M. everyday.
Then around that time,
My parents will climb up the stairs and I'll call them.
My mom will then come over and pat my head while my dad unlock our gate.
Auntie Alice will then unlock the gate,
And I'll go and get all my stuff and run over to give my mom a BIG tight hug while dad carried Eve over.
I would then tell my mom the events that happened in school,
Show her my artwork.
She'll then praise me and give me a hug.
Dad would occasionally look at my artworks then.
Then I would spend the nights watching TV with my parents before sleeping at 10P.M.
That would have made my day.

Lol.
Dad wasn't too friendly yeah...
Honestly speaking,
I don't really know my dad too well...
But I know he really do care about me...
I was really timid when I was young...
When people I'm not familiar with just talk to me or pat my head,
I'd cry.
Haha.
Yeah.
My gran was a strict strict lady,
I remember I cried whenever I went to her house.
Or when my uncles and aunts from that side talked to me.
Especially my uncles.
I'd then cry.
My dad'll then carry me.
But that meant that I'll be passed around after awhile,
And that meant more crying for me.
Hahaha.

Anyway,
My parents still care about me.
It's not obvious all the while,
But I know.

They check on me when I'm sick,
Fetch me to the chalets and BBQs,
My dad loses sleep when I fail my chinese,
The curfew that has been going on yet extended all these years,
The reporting of where I'm going,
The seeking of 'approvals' when I'm going out...
All these are just signs that they care.
That's why I never broke them if possible.

Till today,
My parents do occasionally pull my blanket up when I kicked it off my bed.
=)

It's these little acts that show their love.
No need for words, and I can feel it.
All you need is just to feel, to notice it.

(For those without maids...)

Early in the morning,
Breakfast on the table.
May it be bread or biscuits or something cooked on the table,
Or butter in the fridge?
Who put it there?

Did the bread appear on the table by itself?

Just use your head and think.

No comments: