Monday, July 2

Woot.
Tired.

Handed up EFMA project today!!
Yay.....

Now stuck with
Business Law Project(haven't start)
Business Finance Project (starting tomorrow)
Marketing Project (Started)
ICT Project (Haven't briefed)
Customer Relationship Management Project (Haven't briefed)

and

Cross Cultural Management written test (Haven't study)

Woots.
There'll be more tests coming up...
Maybe a few more projects ba??

I heard that there's one more for Cross Cultural....
@.@

Lazy to check....
Just take it when it comes ba....
T.T

Anyway,
There'll be loads of performances coming up too,
Although I just had 2 (MWS and Far East).

Lemme see...
There's the one this coming Saturday for Toa Payoh South CC,
One next Friday for NYPSO with Bedok North,
One next Sunday (NYP) for some Charity going on at the Toa Payoh Stadium,
One on the 18 & 19th July for the NYP Racial Harmony Day.

Then there's NYP band camp from this Friday to Sunday,
And rehearsal on Tuesday to Thursday.

Siao liao...
Don't say Kim Seng Wind 1st....

MY PROJECTS AR!!!!!

MY TESTS AR!!!!!!!!!


Siao ar!
So many performances suddenly,
Especially from NYP....
All suddenly sprout up!!!

Whoa...
Die.
Why must they fall on the test and project month?
Kao.
Serious...
Die la.

The school super funny sia...
Business school students drowning in projects and the school can celebrate Racial Harmony Day.
Dunno what they thinking....

Kaoz...
Like that how??
I think I have to seriously forgo one or two of the performances sia...
Should be okay ba....
Cos Jerold and the others just got out of their term tests...
Must discuss with them 1st.
Just hope they understand....

If not,
I can die with my projects (and tests),
And pull my project group members together with me 1 leh....
Whoa....

Really siao liao....

No comments: