Wednesday, July 18

Today was the cultural thingy performance.
Missed Business Finance lesson...
Hope I don't get debarred....
Woots.

Speaking of which,
I seriously didn't check out the stuff the people were selling...
Honestly didn't.
=.=

Only Hong Sheng and I performed in my section.
Jerold's sick and yet he's going out,
Meiting's to attend an urgent meeting,
Yi Hui's not feeling well,
Esther's doing a project,
Peiyi's doing her portfolio.
Yeah....

Hong Sheng's got a test later in the day,
But he still came.
=)

Played English Folk song suite 1st movement (still sight reading),
Copacabana,
El Cumbachero,
Pops In The Spots,
YMCA,
And I forgot...

Lol.
WTF,
They dragged out timing....
We were supposed to perform at 12 to 12.30,
But were delayed till 1.30.
Woots.

Jonathan from saxaphone was so kan chiong,
Think he's having a test....
Anyway,
The one hour is spent on last minute practicing,
As well as fun....

Sharmaine and Edward are like humoring me with songs they play on their trombone....
Sharmaine kept playing this 'sexy' version of Begawan Solo,
Edward playing the eupho part of Praise Jerlusalem that he figured out himself,
And both of them kept playing burgler's holiday.
On TROMBONE.
Lol!
So funny la!!!
Esp Sharmaine's Bengawan Solo.. XD

Performed,
Chopchop,
Go back band room and packed.
Then got a call from my marketing group that I did a part totally off topic.
Woots.
Then go do project lor.
Haiz.

Saw Alvin,
Marcus,
Meifen,
Zhao Zhi,
And some others at Koufu...
Lol.

Then went home at 5 from school,
Met Rachel-Richard at the bus stop...
Talked about band stuff....
Must have bored Chun Yin to tears man..

Then fell asleep in bus,
Reached home,
Helped mom to poach Dory fish for dinner,
Ate dinner,
Bathed,
Blahblahblah....

Aiyah...
Dunno wad la...
Lazy to continue....

No comments: