Sunday, April 22

Yo!
1 week already and Im still sick!!
My fever AND voice are constantly on and off.
Woot.

Didn't go for ANY band prac yesterday,
Cos I really felt like shit in the morning.
I was coughing through the night till about 5+A.M. when my mom woke up and asked me if I was okay.
Hell...
Woke up feeling like shit due to lack of sleep,
A little feverish and giddy.
So,
NO band.
Haiz.

I was made to attend aa family gathering.
Isolated myself due to my flu,
Ate alot of things that I shouldn't be eating,
Like FRIED CHICKEN,
FRENCHIES,
POTATO and FRIED rice.

Oh yeah,
PRAWNS too.
Woot. XD

One of my aunts got me a medicine,
And it's really working well.
I ain't coughing so much anymore.

*ahems* Sorry.
I'm NOT coughing so much anymore.
= nomoreslangnomoreslang...=
=)

Today's Sunday.
Sian.
Have been playing my euphonium EVERYDAY,
Yes.
EVERYDAY for the past few weeks already...
Didn't get to touch it the whole of yesterday....
And it's not with me TODAY....
















Arrgh............
I MISS MY EUPHO!!!!!!!!
I really do.
T.T















Haiz.
______

No comments: