Tuesday, April 10

Woot.
Recently so busy!!
Didn't blog...
HAhaha.

HAd so many band practices...
We're going to have band practices from MONDAY TO SATURDAY for the NEXT FEW WEEKS.
Oh man...

I want to go out!!!
T.T

It's so not fair lor!

Anyway,
Laoshi recently said something about treating band as a fishing trip.
(As usual,
I don't understand what he was talking about.)

According to Peiyi,
He wants us to aim to catch a big fish each time there was band practice,
Meaning for us to aim higher or improve ourselves each band prac.
And also,
Aim for a bigger fish each time.

=.=

I think all that I caught for the last few practices was probably just old boots or shoes or slippers,
Judging by the way he scolds me (or my section).

T.T

But NEVERMIND!
I shall do my best.

One day,
I'll make laoshi and Mr Ng proud.
I'll make them smile and claim that I'm their student.

Just you wait and see.

________

No comments: