Friday, March 9

OMG....
I'm really sick today.
Arrgh...
Shouldn't have gone band yesterday man.

Comments from Junjie:
1) "U siao ar??"
2) "God save the Queen..."
3) "Save yourself first... Go home lah... I go fetch you home."

I saw the last one after band prac has ended....
Turned out that Junjie took his car all the way to my school to fetch me at 8.30 at the end entrance at the industrial parks....

And I didn't even know,
Went home by bus at THE OTHER END of school.

Oh dear.....

And there I was stupidly crying all the way home in the bus,
Where =UNCLE= Junjie was there waiting for me...

Sorry.........................


Okok...
About the crying part...
Many people asking what happened already...


Ok.
Erm....
The band played Phantom Of The Opera yesterday.
It reminded me of Mark on the flute...
















And the 3 boys.

















Benny on the piano playing "Think of Me"
And the two fellows trying to sing to cheer me up.

















Well.
That's it.
Maybe also because Jerold's mood quite bad yesterday,
And refused to play at certain parts.
I felt so damn bloody useless as a SL...
Can't even encourage my mates to try playing a piece...
















I'm a USELESS SL.
Never thought I'd make a good SL though.
Gordon's not coming,
I can't keep the morale of the section up.
There isn't much bonding of the section also...
















I just a useless bitch.

















Seriously telling you,
I do miss the 3 of them so much...
But yeah...

Must be strong.

Be strong.

Mustn't rely on them always.

















Oh great.
Look who's crying again...
__________

No comments: