I just want to tell you that you have to stay strong.
We know that your're going through a difficult time.
But drinking and running away won't solve the problem.
You've got to talk to your parents.
Both of them are really worried about you.
Both your mom and dad calls me every night asking about you.
Don't keep blaming them.
Junjie
Jeremy and me will stand by you,
Ok??
__________________________
For the rest of you reading this blog,
I'm sorry for not updating it.
It has been quite a few busy weeks with loads of problems.
My mood's been quite bad lately...
And my alcohol consumption has also increased greatly.
If not for the chalet that Erwin has come up with,
I think I'd have broken down already.
To the NYPSO peeps:
If recently I have been behaving in a weird way
(Like ignoring people or not responding or somewhat),
I beg for your forgivness...
I'm really tired out,
Stressed out.
Thanks for those who noticed and cared.
As for what happened,
I've already typed most of my things out and so I'll just post a looong post when I'm free.
Erm...
Only the nice ones....
Yeah.
_____
Lol...
Sorry...
Haven't been updating my blog!!
I’ll try to remember stuff as I type.
Saturday (10 March):
Went for orchestra.
Only 16 band members and
3 violinists went.
(Including the one that looked like Peter.
Hehehe.)
Anyway,
Played some pieces written by Ong Jin Joo.
Woot.
Had lunch and meeting at Mac after prac.
Left school at about 3pm,
Took a bus to Ubi then 63 to Tiong Bahru.
Walked around TB Plaza from 4 to 6.30pm,
Then went for Kim Seng band practice.
Super worn out.
Went to eat Pork Rib Soup for dinner.
Dad and mom came to fetch me home. XD
Makoto,
Amy and some of the others went to play Warcraft @ Cinelesuire.
Woot.
I wanna go...
But it's already so late...
T.T
Sunday (11 March):
Went to MWS.
Supposed to meet up with Richard,
But he ended up late,
And told me to go to the CC MYSELF.
Woot.
Luckily saw someone I met and knew from their last concert.
Taught me how to go to the Toa Payoh South CC.
=)
Played:
Fantasia
Some fast and weird brassy song
Under The Sea (Trombone 1 part) XD
The conductor wasn't there,
But a guy (Tubist) conducted.
He kept freaking me out by smiling....
As in,
He smiled at everything.
Eww....
Freaky.
I tell you,
I was there for the first time,
And I was left playing (SIGHT-READING) ALONE.
Woot. X.X
Panicked here and there.
Lol.
Thanks to the trumpeter who guided me,
And the tubist/trombonist/pianist(/euphist) who helped me here and there.
I tell you,
The pianist is good!!
He was playing some of his exam/test pieces when we're packing up....
I went O.o
He's damn good,
I tell you.
Went to eat with some of the members after band.
Learned some of their names:
Jeffery
Moi
LKC
Kai Boon
...........
...............
..................
......................
Whoops.
Forgot the rest....
Anyway,
We were eating at a nearby hawker centre,
Ate a small bowl of noodles and
2 PLATES OF OYSTERS WITH EGG.
Lol.
(Apprently,
The people at my table had a BIG appitite. XD )
And I was SPOTTED by my uncle.
And I was sitting with a bunch of boys....
WTH -.-
Anyway,
My uncle was very sweet.
He knew that I was going for band practice,
And bought my friends and me HUGE packet of onion rings. =)
We ate that down together with the 2nd plate of oysters.
Hehe.)
Took a bus down to Toa Payoh interchange.
The bunch of us decided that it's still early,
Decided to go to coffee bean for a cuppa.
It was packed. =.=
Went around finding a non-existent Starbucks,
But gave up and settled down in the 2nd floor of a MacD.
Bought drinks and just talked about things under the sun,
From that day's band prac to NS,
To people to mouthpieces.
=)
Took 59 home,
Reached home at about 11+pm.
Tired but happy. =D
Monday (12 March):
Mom brought Yi Ping and her friends out to the zoo.
Eve went out soon after.
Stayed at home and did abit of housework.
Then slacked here and there,
Read a bit of comics,
Chatted with current and old friends,
And set up the new printer,
And installed the software in my laptop and desktop cpu.
Woot.
Both my mom and Yi Ping came back tired-burnt-happy.
Showed me photos of them with an elephant and some orang-utans.
Felt happy just listening to them discribing the animals.
My dinner that day consisted of soggy KFC chicken and a mixed up whipped potato.
But still....
It tasted nice.
Lol.
Tuesday (13 March):
Went to Hougang in the morning.
Went walking around the neighbourhood shops.
They're open at 10am in the morning!
Woot!
Planned to have breakfast at Hougang Mall,
But the aunties selling food at bakeries and side stalls keep asking me to buy from them.
Before reaching Hougang Mall,
I was already full.
Lol.
The neighbourhood stalls are interesting!!
There are the regular provision stalls,
Some small fashion outlets...
And I realized that there are alot of handphone service shops around!
(I counted about 12?)
There're quite a number of hawker centres too!
And bakeries,
Fruit stalls......
Man....
If Ubi was that big.....
Reached Hougang Mall with a very full stomach,
And extra food in my bag.
Lol.
Went walking around the mall,
And ended up walking and looking at things in the NTUC.
Discovered lots of thing there!
01) I didn't know that an NTUC outlet in a hub sells Japanese shushi!
02) I didn't know that vegetarian pork liver existed!
03) I didn't know that you can take as many samples of cooked food as you want!
04) I didn't know that curry actually existed in a concentrated form!
05) I didn't know that cubed curry existed!
06) I didn't know that chicken stock exists in granules form!
07) I didn't know that packets of specific chinese soup ingredients are sold in read-to-cook packets!
08) I didn't know that NTUC actually sells electrical appliances like bulbs and stuff!
Lol.
Went wow-ing at things here and there.
Bought an onigiri and 2 cheese shushi =)
Met Jerold at Hougang MRT at 12.30pm.
Went to Plaza Singapura.
Straight to Yamaha!!!!!!! XD
I realized that the valve oil I was going to buy is not going to be sold there anymore.
Boo-hoo!!
Jerold was looking at the reeds-mouthpieces-instruments.
Lol.
Saw some grand-piano-s.
Saw the series that Benny was using.
Woot!!
So expensive!!
Went to look at the bass guitar....
The one Peter wanted so much...
It was on offer....
Haiz.
Nvm....
Went to the arcade,
Watched Jerold play a tennis game,
Played puzzle bobble,
Mahjong,
Spot-the-difference,
And Basketball.
Lol.
JEROLD'S NOT HUMAN.
HE ACTUALLY SCORED 188 POINTS!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!
=_=
OH YA!
AND THE JAPANESE DRUMS GAME....
Woot.
Lol.
Went to Comics Connections,
Then we went to PCBunk to look at people playing maple.
I was SHOCKED at what I saw.
PCB was filled with KIDS,
And I mean KIDS as in PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS playing maple.
What's more,
Some were beyond level 130!
I saw a kid with lv 134!!!!
Wow.
There's a bunch of kids fighting the Ah-ma in Showa,
And some were in the dungon.
Woot.
Hopped over to the arcade next to PCB.
Saw some teens there!
Lol.
There's this guy on the dance machine...
Omg.....
He's God.
Lol.
He can dance VERY VERY fast,
And I mean ULTRA-VERY fast.
AND GET COMBOS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O.o
Anyway,
I tried Initial D for the first time.
Woot.
Didn't do very well....
T.T
Anyway,
There's this kid about 10 years old?
He's teaching this teen about 15 years old on how to play Initial D.
Woot.
Anyway,
Yi Hui called to tell us that she's coming over to join us.
Lol.
Made it back to PS to meet her.
Walked around at Carrefour looked at cheese and stuff.
Lol.
Jerold,
Yi Hui and me was at Marks and Spencers when Thomas came.
Then we took the train back lor!!
Watch Thomas play some Maths game on Yi Hui’s phone.
Funny!!
It was drizzling when we reahed YCK MRT.
Then Yi Hui and Thomas TOOK A TAXI TO SCHOOL
When it’s just like 5mins walk away?
=.=
Was tired during band prac,
But had fun.
So,
nvm! XD
Wednesday (14 March):
Went out with Haruka and Cheryl.
Woot.
Both of them wear till so nice,
And I’m wearing jeans and shirt??
Shan’t talk too much in case someone *ahems* go report.
Thursday (15 March):
Met up with Fahmi.
Went for a band meeting at 3pm in school.
Woot.
The freshmen are coming in really soon.
And I’ll be a sophomore?
So fast!!
T.T
Audrey was so hyper!
I mean,
She was more hyper than usual….
Probably due to the OGL camp.
Lol.
Had dinner,
Went for band prac.
Gordon went for band prac!!!!
Yay.
Haven’t seen him for ages.
Really glad that he went for practice.
I brought the scores home to photocopy and arrange.
It’s in a bloody mess.
Friday (16 March):
What did I do on Friday?
Can’t remember.
Probably slacking ba.
NO!!!!
I wasn’t!
I remembered!
I was panicking at night,
Cos my dad said he wants to the family to go out.
This is a one-in-a-million chance.
But there’s one problem.
ALL THE SCORES OF MY SECTION ARE WITH ME!!!!
Spent the time after mid-night calling people.
In the end,
I spent 12mdn to 3am in the morning scanning scores to Peiyi who sent it to Yun Yue to print.
=.=
Lame,
I know.
But must really thank them.
They’re really doing me a big big big big big favor.
MUST treat them to something.
Saturday (17 March):
I skipped band practice for the first time in my life.
Seriously the first time.
Cos my dad REQUESTED
(Yes, MY DAD)
The family to go to
Woot.
I seldom (or should I say, rarely) get this,
And so,
I was really willing to put everything down.
It was really nice going out as a family.
Especially to East Coast.
Went a for a long walk at the beach,
Then have breakfast at MacD together.
Ate a bagel and hash brown.
Nice.
Lazed about at home in the afternoon when dad was frying something.
The feeling is so nice…
My dad and mom in the kitchen cooking something,
My sisters not fighting,
I’m just sitting at the couch taking everything in…
The smell of the fried rice,
The laughter in rooms.
I like that.
Dad was nice!
He let me go to KSW prac and even fetched me there!
I was so happy.
I learnt from Ibrahim that only Jerold turned up for Orchestra prac in the morning.
OMG.
Poor boy…
Must apologize to him on Monday.
And ask Hong Sheng WTH happened.
I’m getting quite irritated with him.
Sunday (18 March):
Went for MWS again.
Was with Peiyi this time.
And the guy who freaked me out wasn’t there.
Was conducted by the conductor himself.
Watched the Campus superstar auditions while waiting for Peiyi.
Many couldn’t sing with diaphragms….
Oh no…
Saw a few passed. =)
Anyway,
Jeffery and Richard were so late,
They reached after practice has ENDED.
Woot.
Went to eat chicken rice for dinner,
Had no space for oysters (Grins).
Went to Toa Payoh Interchange after that,
The auditions are still on…
Woot.
Must be tiring for the judges…
Took some pictures of Jeffery (Muahaha),
Sat down and ate at Mac.
Chatted,
Played handphone games,
Listened to Mp3 and ATE again.
Woot.
Went home with diarrhea cos I ate ice-cream.
=.=
Monday (19 March):
Woke up with lots of sweat and a bloated stomach.
Mom made me eat some medicine which claims to be charcoal.
Woot.
Tuesday (20 March):
Didn’t sleep well the previous night.
Been trying to fall asleep.
Haiz.
Gave up at 8AM,
Dragged myself out of bed.
Fed my hamster,
Left in the morning to Mark’s house.
Got my (rubber band) gun back!
(Davian forgot to return it to me…)
Yay!!!
Didn’t stay long,
Left for school after an hour or so.
(Cos got sectionals)
Sectionals are supposed to start at 3pm,
I reached at 2.40pm,
Waited till 3pm,
But no one else from my section was there.
Lol.
Got my instrument out----
And got the band room store room door stuck.
=.=
Fahmi and me spent 15mins just re-opening the door.
Lol.
Played abit of this and that from different scores.
Ppl started coming in at 3.30pm.
=.=
Haiz.
Didn’t do much la.
Peiyi was reading her comic,
Hong Sheng was playing from Arban,
Jerold was practicing Colas,
I was practicing on Danceries.
Woot.
And I DENTED Meiting’s instrument!!!
OMG.
So much for sectionals.
Had a recording for the band on the OJJ songs.
=.=
We kinda sight-read one…
The seventh song he arranged for us…
Melody’s quite cute.
=)
Oh ya…
And played Y.M.C.A.
=.=
And there I was thinking that I would never hear the song again after secondary school…
What’s worse is that laoshi seemed to like that piece very much.
Darn it…
Wednesday (21 March):
No band!!
Lol.
Went out with mom and Aunt Ivy to Ikea,
Tampines.
Woot.
Loved their showrooms to bits!!
And their art pieces…
Fantastic!!!
(Not to mention food too!)
Loved that place to bits.
Bought a box for Yi Ping’s toys,
And pink and blue coasters.
Aunt Ivy bought a plastic children table and chairs cum storage bins.
=)
Thursday (22 March):
Went to see doctor in Tampines regarding back.
And told him about my tiredness and insomnia.
Mom brought Yi Ping (and my ex) tutor there.
Ate Mac for breakfast…
And ta-pao 2 extra burgers.
Mom had to go home to finish her housework,
And Yi Ping’s tutor had to go back to the tuition centre.
Then I was left in Tampines alone with my F***ingly heavy eupho.
Woot.
Walked about Tampines Mall abit.
Bought 2 comics from popular,
Played with the Winnie the Pooh game in Toys-R-Us.
Lol.
I tell you…
Toys-R-Us is fun!!
Ahaha.
Saw the ant farm kit that Davian was so proud of,
Saw the $199 life-like doll that Yi Ping wanted,
Saw the $100++ lego sets I used to want so much,
Saw the play dough I used to be so fond of,
Saw the Sea Monkeys that used to be so popular.
To say the truth,
Although I’m already 18,
I still get very excited inside.
Played with a lot of toys,
Including the ones that babies play.
I loved the one with Eyore flapping his ears!!!
So cute!!
XD
And as I said,
I ended up playing a Winnie-The-Pooh game that’s suited for children 4 years and above.
Well,
I’m above 4 years old,
And is still one of the three CHILDREN of my parents right?
=P
Took Bus 72…
Then saw Jerold’s sms asking if wanted to go school earlier.
I called him and told him that it’s fine with me as I am already on the way to school.
Shocked him!!
Lol.
(Note that it’s only 10AM in the morning and band starts at 6PM).
Ahahaha.
Well,
He invited me to his house in Hougang to play computer.
Woot.
I got off at Hougang Interchange,
Took 74 (or was it 72?) to his house.
Lol.
Got off at Montfort Sec bus stop and met him.
He brought me to his house,
Showed me the Clock Tower that Yong Liang claims: ‘always kenna struck by lightning’.
Lol.
I was like ‘erm…’ and seriously think that I prefer clock from the Grassroots Club near NYP. XD
Anyway,
That ah boy…
Hao lian me his CARS in Need For Speed!
Hell…
I’m gonna STRANGLE him,
I tell you…
The Mazda RX8…
The Porsche…
The Benz…
WTH!!!!
Grrr…
How I wish I could afford that them in real life…
T.T
Anyway,
I met his mom,
Chatted with her…
She is sooo amazing!
Lol.
A little like my dear mom,
But more vibrant…
With lots of clothes!!!
And I mean lots and lots of clothes.
=)
Band was as usual…
Except that Meiting came down.
I’m so glad to see her. =)
Saturday (24March) to
Monday (26 March):
Went for NYP band practice.
Left my dear eupho in school…
Got leave for KSW practice cos
THERE’S A CHALET!!!!
For the F2/5 cum F4/5ers.
I went for a family gathering before going to the chalet.
Quite a few people weren’t there.
It was small and quiet.
Maybe too quiet…
Ate VERY nice Bee Hoon with chicken and mashed potato.
(Ok… The mashed potato wasn’t intended to be eaten with the bee hoon,
But I thought “Heck, I’ll just try anyway…”
Played mahjong in a confused state,
Won like 3 out of 15 rounds?
Lol.
Left at 1+ A.M. in the morning.
Dad fetched me to Downtown East in the car.
Had a bit of quarrel when I left the car.
Reached the place where my ex-classmates were.
The room was so weird!!
Blk B,
Room 12345.
(I thought that they were joking about the room number…)
Woot.
They were playing Black Jack with a deck of FHM poker cards…
(For people who don’t know,
FHM is considered as a MEN’S magazine in
Get what I mean?)
Upon my arrival,
I learnt that they have already played for hours,
And some of them lost up to $10++++++++++
Joel and Lumpy are the people that seemed to be winning.
Lol.
I tried playing for a few rounds
(I have only a light idea on how to play the game)
Won once without money,
Lost the rest.
T.T
We were so no life lor…
Play till 2+A.M.
Then went for supper…
Came back at 3+A.M.
Drank a bit of alcohol they bought earlier.
I took sips from Ju Ming and Lumpy’s bottles.
=P
They then continued playing BlackJack all the way till 6A.M.
=.=
Then we went to sleep.
Lol.
6 boys to a bed,
Erwin and Qianqian to 1 at the side,
Me alone on another.
Muahahaha.
And I was a given a pillow AND blanket all to myself!!
Yay.
XD
We decided that we’re going to wake up at 8A.M.
But turned out that at 9A.M. when I woke up,
Only Ju Ming,
Me,
Joel and Lumpy woke up.
Woot.
We decided to have breakfast ourselves as the rest of them are dead asleep.
I went to take a bath in the morning like I usually do.
Lumpy accidentally woke Hong Yi up while looking for his house keys.
Then the 5 of us went for breakfast in MacDonald’s.
Hehe.
Then we went to the arcade…
Played Daytona repeatedly against each other.
I won quite a few times with an automatic car…
Thanks to Jerold!!!
Quite happy.
Lol.
Went back at 11+, 12 P.M.
To find that the rest are still sleeping…
=.=
The 5 of us then slacked and/or napped till they woke up…
After they woke up,
We slacked some more and started to prepare to meet Pohling at Tampines for a movie.
I tell you…
I think I’m the only one in the whole room of people that actually brought toothpaste…
After waking up,
All of them started asking who has toothpaste…
=.=
We met Pohling in the Cinema in Tampines.
Were told that ‘Mr Bean’s
=’(
Bought ‘The Pathfinder’ instead.
We went for dinner (for some, breakfast) at the Kopitiam in Tampines.
Decided to buy some nachos and a coke for the movie.
The floor of the snack bar was disgustingly sticky due to a large cup of coke dropped on the floor by someone.
What’s worse,
The person at my counter went to hard on the cheese,
And it kinda overflowed,
Adding to the coke on the floor and giving me a bloody difficult time in making my way to the cinema without dripping and accidentally smearing cheese onto someone’s arm or shirt.
Oh yeah,
Some last words:
Do NOT watch Pathfinder.
I really mean do NOT.
I stoned the whole movie through…
=/
Well…
At least Poh Ling found it nice…
We went back after the movie by bus.
Poh Ling and I had car motion sickness,
So we stood throughout the bus ride.
Before retreating into our ‘dorm’,
We ate at Mac AGAIN,
Bought some snacks and more alcohol…
Hehe.
Back in the room,
We (Pohling and I) watched some weird Vampire movie about love between a vampire who doesn’t suck blood and some vampire slayer’s sister.
Woot.
But it beats playing black jack with the others…
I really wonder…
How can people lose so much money and still want to play that game?
And they really play it for hours??
Is it really that addictive??
Oh well…
Drank sips of people’s alcohol…
Decided to share some
(some 10% alcohol drink that really takes it’s time into showing it’s effct)
With Pohling.
Woot.
I drank a bit at first.
Then my face started to redden slowly,
And my head started to swim after a while.
(I tell you,
The effects of the alcohol is really slow…)
Pohling turned beetroot red.
SERIOUSLY…
If she turned any redder she’d become maroon already…
Lol.
I can’t really remember what time I slept…
But it’s definitely before the others.
I remember waking up with Pohling sleeping beside me at 8.40 in the morning.
Joel has already risen.
(Speaking of him,
He’s the only one that slept right after we reached the room. Lol.)
I then brushed my teeth,
Took a bath,
And started clearing up my things…
At 9+AM,
The rest are still sleeping…
Still slightly zonked out after the bath
(I think it was because of the alcohol)
I napped…
Woke up at 11A.M.
The rest are still sleeping…
I went to call them up
(We were supposed to check out and return the key at 10.30A.M.!!)
Then I realized that Erwin and Qianqian were gone,
And sleeping in their place was non other than my god-sister…
(I mean god–brother!) Lumpy.
Some of them just woke up,
And realizing the time,
Started throwing things into their bags and stood outside without even brushing their teeth.
Eww?
@.@
We returned the key,
Went for breakfast before going to the MRT.
It was lucky that I didn’t go to the arcade…
While I was in the MRT,
Jerold asked me if I can meet him earlier at 1 P.M....
Go play Initial D then watch TMNT.
I reached Douby Ghaut at 1P.M. EXACTLY…
*Phew*
There’re be one day this boy will actually shock me to death…
=.=
Lol.
Junjie was calling me the whole day…
Asked if I’ve got any toothpaste to spare after my chalet…
He go get from me…
I went like o.O
“Cannot buy from downstairs meh?
Why must come DB just to get 1 toothbrush…?”
He said something like there’s a Carrefour there,
Blahblahblah…
Then I asked:
“The provision shops in AMK sell toothbrushes so ex(pensive) meh?”
(Sorry for my broken English…
I speak like that with my SINGAPOREAN friends…
Davian and Pete picked up lots of it from me here…
Hehe.)
Then he fell silent…
=.=
I told him to save the
Time
Petrol
Cost of a few dollars
(The hyper/super marts tend to sell things slightly more expensive than the small provision shops in the housing area.)
…and get a toothpaste in a provision shop below his apartment.
Anyway,
Jerold and I played in the arcade beside P.C. Bunk while waiting for Marcus.
Initial D,
The Japanese drums game,
(We chose the more difficult levels this time)
Basketball,
Some weird 2P game with joysticks,
Daytona Racing.
Woot.
The drums game was so fast,
My arm was aching after playing it.
And the Daytona…
The steering wheel looked like some big dog came along and chomped down half of the wheel…
I was practically driving with ONE HAND and went nuts.
Heehee.
Jerold saw his friend on one drum set game…
The one Mark was so pro at…
Lol.
I remember him playing it first time and proceeded to the Lv 6 songs right after the first Lv 1 song.
What’s more,
He got S++!!!
Shocked the shit out of Dave and me.
And Peter.
And
Lol.
Anyway,
On the way up,
Jerold told me that Marcus wasn’t going to join us…
I went like:
WTH
I mean,
Come on…
It was so last minute can?
Anyway,
We watched the 2.30P.M. show despite his complains of hunger and stuff.
(GV is a little weird…
They have 2 TMNT show-times…
One is 2.20P.M.
One is 2.30P.M.
Woot.)
We actually tried to check the timings for Cinelesiure,
But his phone’s GPRS is slow,
And my phone service is sending messages that gave me no reply…
In the end,
Both of us gave up and decided to stick with GV in Plaza Sing.
We bought the tickets and I decided on the seats:
6 Rows from the back.
The view is just right for me…
At least,
It beats the side seats…
I hate them like hell.
Jerold was hungry,
And so he bought a nachos combo in to eat.
I bought a packet of cheese twisties to eat.
The movie is superb!
Lol.
Mikey is still my fav though…
NOT Raphael nor Donatello!
Ha!
Both of us decided to stay till the credits end.
(This is what I usually do when watching movies alone…
However,
With friends,
They usually don’t have the patience…
I mean,
C’mon…
If you like the movie,
At least stay till the credits end...
Treat it as appreciation for the work done by the crew to make the movie…)
Saw names like
Zhang Ziyi and Chris Evans.
XD
Jerold went to the toilet after the credits…
Then someone called me and asked me if:
1) A Gillette or a brand-less shaver is better for a stayover
2) A 360 flexi or a regular is better…
@.@
For gawd’s sake…
Junjie!!
Haiz…
Since he was full after eating the nachos,
He decided not to eat lunch.
Went home around 6P.M.
Ah boy somehow managed to persuade me to take a train all the way to Hougang with him,
Then take a 51 home…
=.=
Tuesday (27 March):
Went for band?
Can’t really remember.
Wednesday (29 March):
Went to take my specs…
The one I call reading glasses,
Used for going out,
And using of the computer.
Lol.
Went for band after that.
Had our first rehearsal for musical with one of the dance clubs in my school.
Repeat OJJ songs no. 2 to 4 again and again,
Again and again,
Again and again,
Again and again,
Again and again,
Again and again,
Again and again…
While the dancers twirled and turned again and again,
Again and again,
Again and again,
Again and again,
Again and again,
Again and again,
Again and again…
……till I went dizzy.
We recorded I Could Have Danced all Night with one of the singers too.
She’s got a damn good voice for opera and plays (etc. musicals)
Woot.
Damn impressed.
Thursday (30 March):
Band again?
No comments:
Post a Comment