Slacking at home now.
Supposed to be doing my Eff Comm assignment de...
Lol.
Whoa.
Next week super busy....
Alot of tests.....
>_<
I got an MC on Wed,
Cos I got a "indigestion"...
I forgot the term la!
Feel bloated,
Nauseous,
Slight fever,
Profuse sweating,
Headache.
Haix.
Missed 2 tests!!!
-_-
Late on Thursday.
Martin's lessons AGAIN!!!!
Wahlau....
I was supposed to be early de wor!!
But I had to stop every few bus stops because I felt like puking.
Thank God for the bus concession I bought!
Reached school at 9.15AM.
Really felt sick.
Sweating,
Giddy,
Vomited a few times.
Skipped Martin's lesson.
I had intended to go!
But the lift's jammed with ppl,
I decided to climb up the stairs.
But I almost fell... backwards.
A cleaner help prevented me from falling by catching and pushing me up.
She brought me to sit at the passageway to the theatre halls,
And bought me a cup of milo.
So sweet right?
Yup...
I slept for a while,
Felt loads better,
Then went to join my class for the Marketing lecture.
Decided to go for band prac after sch.
Went to find Mr Puar after sch,
Saw the econs tutor.
He allowed me to take the test with BM0614,
Jiemin's class.
Ahahahah.
Her class so hyper lor!
So nice to be with them....
They keep cracking jokes woth each other....
Even when it was a test day,
I couldn't feel any pressure when I was with them.
The econs paper was quite okay...
No problm of passing...
Maybe a B??
Probably. =)
Went to fast food canteen after the test,
About 3+
ate wedges.
Felt lonely,
Smsed my section ppl 2 ask if ended class alr...
Jerold told me that he was in the library.
I asked if he wanted to join me,
He told me 2 quickly finish my wedges and JOIN him.
Win liao lor!!
He said that he's bored...
He still tell me to finish it ASAP to join him!!!
-.-
Can you imagine,
I finished a plate of steaming hot wedges in TWO MINUTES.
My throat felt like it had been rubbed with sand paper after that.
Wtf.
Went to find him,
Cracked jokes,
Played football on his laptop,
Designed football jerseys that looked like prison clothes and laughing at the 3D charactes wearing it,
Listened to podcasts,
mp3,
Laughed at the recording of Russian Sailor...
Lol.
Didnt do much work eh??
Hong Sheng joined us for a brief period before going to find Ibrahim.
Jerold and I waited for Audrey.
Then we called Jeffery,
Hong Sheng and Ibrahim to join us at FJ for dinner.
Played some drum game that resembles o2jam in FJ.
Lol.
I suck at it!!!
-.-
Then went for band prac.
Sickened at the tough pieces.
Can you imagine,
Praise Jerluslem
Jericho
7 Nights of July
ALL SIGHT-READ at almost FULL SPEED.
Whoa.
And I was under medication too.
Drowsy....
haiz.
Voted for commitee after band prac,
And played that damn game again.
Ahahaha.
Then went home with Tingting.
No comments:
Post a Comment