Sunday, December 10

Next week ALL ICAs...
(Tests)
Damn.
I feel like crying now...
Really....
So much work...
But so little time...

Ok....
Yesterday,
I met up with Joel,
Siva,
Ju Ming (Again?!?! Lol.),
Jocelyn,
Cheryl,
Hanghang,
Jiaying in the morning.
Went to Eric Lee's wedding.
WoW!
His wife is soooo pretty!!
Hahaha.

Saw Ding Chang,
Erwin,
Glenn and the others.

Saw some teachers too!

Saw Lumpy too!!
My gorgor changed so much...
He looked more nerdy,
But in a nice way la!
The moron!
:p

So happy,
Everybody all doing well.
All changed liao,
Except for me....
Haiz.

Then went out with Jocelyn and Cheryl.
Went to bugis,
See this and that,
Took some not-so-nice neoprints.
Ahahaha.
Then they went to buy
$30++ worth of comics EACH.

Wahh~~~
You guys super rich all of a sudden??
I didn't buy.
No time to read.
Buy so many for what?
Waste money...

$30++....
Wow....
Can buy me 1 textbook and workbook for 1 subject!
And a nice supply of notepad paper....

Damn...
Need to save money...
Have to eat breakfast AND lunch AND dinner,
Don't mention going out.

My parents are very understanding...
Give me $50 a week.

Funny why people think that my family's rich.
Sure,
My dad might earn slightly more,
But hello,
THERE ARE 3 KIDS IN MY FAMILY.

PLUS 2 ADULTS,
PLUS THE CAR,
PLUS THE PETROL,
PLUS THE ELECTRIC BILL,
PLUS THE WATER BILL,
PLUS THE PHONE BILLS,
PLUS THE HOUSE TAX,
PLUS SCHOOL FEES,
PLUS TUITION FEES,
PLUS TRANSPORT COST,
PLUS 3 HAMSTERS',
20++++ FISH,
1 SNAIL,
yadayada...

Oh!
And household expenses too!!
The toilet paper,
Food...
Don't tell me all these no need money??
Imagine the expenses for 5 people...
Wtf.

Thats why I'm willing to pay my books for this sem myself...
-$200++
-$100++
(I paid for some books last sem.)
T.T

Anyway,
Ran to KSWCC,
Pay $50 for the tickets to Makoto,
Then took a taxi to ESH to visit a friend.

Omg...
Adrain....
I thought I told you to take care of yourself??
Got asthma still kay-kiang go compete ppl in basketball??
Scared me like hell when your sister called me...

Glad that he's ok...
Still can joke around...
-_-lll

Then took taxi again!!!
This time to Singapore Conference Hall.
Went to Moulmein Band conert.
Whoa!
So many youngsters...
Lol.

NYP people performing there:
Jing Si,
Zhi Sheng,
Richard,
Jonathan,
Benedict,
Honghee,
Keith,
Elieen,
And another trombone alumni.

Their concert not bad la!!
A bit messy,
But nice.
I loved their pieces,
Especially the second part of Ali Baba
(Yes, Ali Baba)
And the Gundam one too!
And one of the piece...
I forgot the name..

I like their sound too!

But I prefer NYP's version of the El Cam and Romantic...
Maybe because I got play...
Ahahaha.
Just kidding!!!!
Dunno why la....

But I went o.O at the eupho solo in El Cam.
The guy's tone very very nice!!!
Oh ya!!!
The oboe also!!
Cool!

Enjoyed interacting and shifting instruments with the Moulmien people after the performance.
We took many crappy photos,
Especially Zi sheng...
His poses and everything...
-_-lll

Never see the time...
Went to withdraw money with Jonathan and Zi Sheng,
Then took taxi home.
(Crap! I took so many taxis....
Waste of money... T.T)

Zi Sheng,
Jing Si,
Jonathan and Lewis are so sweet!
They waited with me at the roadside till a taxi came.
Thanks!! =)

Anyway,
Reached home very late...
T.T
Got a lecture from mom.
Although I really didn't go out and play,
I really felt guilty,
Because I made my family so worried....

I'm sorry.
Really.
Didn't know you'll be so worried.

No comments: