I'm soooooo happy!!!
Haha.
I GOT A NEW BED!!!!!
And a room,
ALL TO MYSELF!!!
Wahaha. Going nuts le. =)
Actually,
its because Yi Ping's all grown up,
Den slpin wif my dad is like,
erm,
Werid.
Den she slp in my bed,
And I slp on de floor,
on a wooden mat (Tatami).
Heheh.
So like a jap liddat lor.
But my dad's thinking as so old fashioned,
Say slp on floor not nice....
Den my mom say
I almost evryday slp late,
And do assignments till very late,
Den giv me the study rm....
hah.
YAY!!!!!!!!! XD
Oh yar,
I went out 2day!!
With Cheryl and Haruka-chan!!
Actually gt 1h lecture de,
But den,
Almost no 1 going...
Den dun go lor.
I tell u,
the lecture actuallyvery boring lor.
No one actually listens de!
Serious!
The lecture hall is alwaes almost empty....
Really!
2day actually planned 2 go de,
But suddenly gt sumthing,
HAve 2 run 2 1 place immediately....
Haix.
Den directly, go out after dat lor!
=P
Supposed 2 watch POC,
But the timings like so werid,
Either too rush (Cheryl has nt eaten luch yet)
Or too late!
WTF.
Ppl wanna watch also cannot...
Damn.
T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment