Monday, July 24

Haiz....

So tired........

TOMORROW IS PRESENTATION!!!!!!!!

Haiz.....
So scared I'll spoil de whole thing.....
Damn....

Lol..
Ppl panicking,
And here I am,
SLACKING.

hAHAH.

I feel no use 2 panic....
Juz feel sian lor.



Oh ya!!
Lawrence and Amy is taking their wedding photos tml!
At Sentosa, VCH and sum beach (Acc. 2 Lawrence.)

hahas.
I was asking Lawrence (jokingly) if I shld call him Uncle Lawrence aft his wedding.
Wahaha....
He gimmie dat werid face,
and Makoto started laughing.
Hee.

Today,
Huimin, de NYPSO president,
Came 2 KSWS!!!
Lol.
Dunno how she finds it....

And,
During lunch aft prac,
I learned wad is Tau~~
Tau~~~
.........
Tau what???

Tau suan??
Am I correct?

Its sum gooey thick paste wif sumthing which looked like yellow beans in it.
Its served wif chinese deep fried doughsticks.
Lol.
But looks quite yucky 2 me.... x.x


Ha.
Watched Amy eat Tom Yam noodles with fish.
Hmm....
Wonder wad tom yam tastes like?
Mayb 1 day go and try....
But must get cream frm doc 1st....
If not,
the rashes will itch like siao....

No comments: