Monday, March 9

Hello hello....
Haven't blogged for a looooong time!
Haha.

Many things happened.
Projects ended,
School term ended,
Exams ended,
NYPAW performance ended.
Long-term holiday (finally)has already started for a week.
Haha.

Yup.
Last day of school was pretty okay...
Ms Yeo is nice,
Classmates are nice,
Exchanged presents to people we picked out randomly.

I picked Stacy,
Bought her the colored test-tube shot glasses.
I had a big headache on thinking of what to get for her...
She likes piercings and studs(of gothic style,I think),
But it seems to me that she has alot of them...
Anyway,
Hope that she really likes it...

Ming Hao picked me,
Bought a set of sweet smelling soaps from BodyShop.
Yay!
I love bodyshop products...
They always smell so nice!!
Thanks Ming HAo!
=D

Darren bought us some Japanese Tea sweets and nuts,
Huiyi made us some chocolates that tasted damn bitter,
So that "we will never forget her".
Haha.

Exams are pretty alright,
I'm only worried about the SMK paper...
The paper is really difficult.

Now awaiting results.
Just hope I can clear THAT particular module.
And SMK.
Then graduate properly.
Hopefully...
Hai.
I hate to be waiting and waiting for things to happen.

A week of holiday has flown past.
What a week...
Housework everyday,
Pack my room bit by bit,
Clear some books,
Looking after Qi,
Carrying her out when I go grocery shopping, etcetc.
Pretty relaxed, to be honest.

I tried to get my past work at the center back,
But Mrs Chua has employed enough people...
My fault,
I didn't tell her that I would be going back.
Then I'm not allowed to work after 15th March due to certain reasons...
Arrgh.

Oh yeah.
Speaking of which,
I haven't called in and make my doctor's appointments yet.
Arrgh.

My health is not too good recently,
Keep seeing doctors.
Looking back,
I've visited the doctors for about 4 to 5 times this year?
Bleagh.
I've eaten like dunno how much medicine,
And some of the side-effects make me feel even more ill.
Hai...
Nevermind...
Bear with it abit more...
Just hope my body gets better in time.

Anyway,
This is for now...
Haha!
Sorry ah,
So little update in such a big time frame...
There are so many things to talk about,
I don't even know where and how to start and end.
If I have the urge,
I'll post more about the events some other day ba??
Hehe.
Yup.
See you guys around! =)







UPDATE:
For newest photos of RuiQi,
Go to my facebook la!
I know that she's very cute and looks like a boy,
But dun anyhow kapo her photos k!!
Haha.

No comments: