Hey guys, how's life??
Hehe.
Haven't been updating la,
Gomen ne.
But I really don't see myself updating as frequently as I used to in the near 1.5 months la.
Reasons are simple:
1. I don't dare to blog in the office;
2. I might have stuff outside like band and meeting with friends;
3. When I reach home, I will be on slacking mode.
This means NO computer, NO online.
Just doing things like playing on the PSP and being a couch potato.
=)
Anyway,
This week has been kind of a sucky one...
Monday and Tuesday was kinda alright,
Had sectionals with the kids on Tuesday.
Didn't have appetite for dinner,
So went home earlier than usual lo.
Tried out another project at work on Wednesday.
Damnit.
I'm really unsure about that one man...
I'm not totally sure about the procedure,
Not sure about when to logon, etc.
No confidence that I can do it,
Especially if I need to talk to Chinese speaking customers,
Which I'm told is 50:50 to English customers...
About this Chinese customers thingy...
I really cannot make it la.
I mean,
If you want me to talk to a person in conversational Chinese (Informal),
Probably can,
Cos its all basic Chinese language.
BUT IF you want me to sell something in Chinese,
It's a whole different story can?
Firstly, I don't even know the terms for some things in Chinese,
And secondly,
My Chinese convo skills aren't that great to the extent that I can speak formal Chinese fluently.
If you really notice the way I speak Chinese,
I think you guys would know what I'm talking about.
Hai.
Nvm.
At least the Chinese speaking customers that I get on the project now are only a small minority....
And there's always Lena beside me.
Hehehe.
Just hope I don't kenna that project can liao lo.
Yup.
Went back to my old project on Thursday.
But WTH,
I fell sick!
Damn it.
I was sick all the way till today...
Still sniffing and coughing away can?
WTF man.
Tell you,
I learnt that the mute button on the phone-headset connector is a great lifesaver....
Me: "Hello, can I talk to Mr/Ms/Mdm XxxX please?"
*Mute* =sniffsniff cough=
Then my convo are mainly like that:
"Okay, thank you sir for signing up *mute*=sniff=, do take note that this will take 4 working day to process *mute*=sniff=, and remember to XxxxxxxXXxx to use the service okay? *mute* =sniff&cough="
LOL.
Lena was like staring at me from time to time and asking me if I was alright...
Woo...
And Bomberman came over to my desk after lunch to pass me a panadol flu medicine.
Thanks guys!!!
=D
Don't worry,
I'm alot better now.
Didn't go KS prac on Friday and Saturday.
My nose was practically dropping off (the feeling la),
And I can't even breathe properly without coughing lo.
Went home to sleep the night off.
Stayed home on Saturday too.
Had a gathering,
And I was mainly zi-bi-ing over at a corner...
Hai.
I remember that HS SMS-ed me in the afternoon asking me about KS,
And the KS eupho section.
WTF,
And he actually SMS-ed me "I'll be going down today."
What a nerve!
I haven't even said anything yet can??
Damn you,
That time come then don't come,
Want to come then come,
Think KSWS your father's band ah?
Go eat shit la.
I don't mind you playing with us,
But can you show some seriousness?
Some passion?
Some respect for our band?
Called Lawrence.
He said to tell him that if he wants to join us for this year's concert,
MUST attend all the remaining 10 practices.
Fine and fair enough.
I SMSed him this,
He agreed.
THEN came the SMS saying that he has a chalet next week.
I basically HECK CARE about it man.
I DID tell him ALL 10 practices.
He AGREED.
I just told him again that he has to come down cos he's unfamiliar with the pieces.
If he really-seriously wants to perform,
He'll make time for it one.
I know.
It's not like I die-die MUST have him like that lo.
I'm sure Esther and I could make it fine even if he doesn't come.
I just need more confidence in the running part of Festive.
Sadly,
Mr Ng is not playing...
Fark.
If he's beside me,
I'll be more confident and daring to play out,
Cos he'll be there as a guide,
Like 2 years ago in Orient.
I DID play the double tounging part and the high notes, you know?
It's more like a confidence boost,
More of an assurance that I can do it la.
Hai.
Damn it lo.
Always play that damn part in Festive feel so alone,
Then dunno correct or wrong...
Don't dare la.
I need some support man...
=(
OH YA!
Speaking of concert...
Hahahhaa.
Nvm.
Ehh.
Remember Wei Jie from SP last year?
He's in the same team and bunk as my cousin!!
BUAHAHHAHA.
Cos my cousin first heard that WJ's from SP and spotted his mouthpiece,
And being an ex-trombonist AND ex-SPian,
He chatted with him,
Got to know that he's playing eupho.
(Not trombone.)
With his sister Cheryl and cousin (Me) playing eupho,
He asked WJ if he know any of us,
And TADA!
HAhahhaa.
OMFG.
I was like 'WTF?!?!' in the kitchen when Alvin told me that.
LOL.
Yepyep.
The world is soooo small man,
Especially the eupho social circle.
Hah.
Anyway,
Sidetrack...
WAH.
OMG, the weather's so hot recently sia...
Really cannot tahan without aircon lo.
Now at night,
No wind nth,
KNS.
I thought now autumn???
What happ to all the breezy days??
KNS.
Recently all the weather going beserk sia.
Places are flooding,
Land's getting smaller in coastal areas,
More thunderstorms,
Hurricanes,
Cyclones....
WTF is happening??
No comments:
Post a Comment