Saturday, February 10

Hiaz.
Sian.

Decided to totally slack for a period of time before hitting the books.
Been running all over the East of Singapore with my Mom recently,
To buy all the new year stuff.
Haha.

Mingzhu, Yen Ling and I also kept going to AMK after classes.
Lol.

Yesterday was the last lecture that I will have with this current class.
And guess what?
Marvin got chased out,
Fifi,
Alphonso and me ended up playing BINGO throughout the whole lecture,
Right till it ended.
=)

Then I went to buy my calculator after that,
And brought it to my PEM to approve it so that it can be used during exam.

Oh yah...
Must return Hao his calculator....
Haven't called him for a looooooooong time.
Wonder how he is....
Must remember to but him a BIG bottle of green tea for him..

Anyway,
after approving the calculator,
Jiayi,
Yen Ling and I went to AMK KFC for lunch.

Then after that,
Mingzhu and Yen Ling went shopping for shoes,
Jiayi went home,
And I went to Parkway Parade to find my mom.

I bought 2 of the bob-head toys in Isetan!!
Hee!
So cute!!
One carries a book and nods,
The other sways its head and even shakes its legs!!
So happy =)

Then ate Ya Kun with my mom,
Auntie Mabel and Ivy,
And all the kids.
Took the bus home.

________________________________

Haiz.
Super sian.
No band in NYP.
Wonder how all the people are.

Recently keep playing GunBound with the bandmates in NYP.
Hahahaha.
It all started with Jerold's nickname,
Asking who plays GB.

Super -.-

Then suddenly,
A few started playing.
There's Jerold who started it,
Jackson,
Fahmi,
Yong Liang
and me.

I'm obviously the WORST player there.
Haix.
Last time,
My account was used by Dave and Peter mah!!
They all are ranked with a picture of Dragon Heads...
(They say that those are the really pro ones.)
Me?
A chick. (A newbie)
-.-

Then Jackson is really irritating.
I'm seriously noob at this,
And all he does is trash me like hell...

Luckily Fahmi taught me the really basics...
If not,
I'll be a lot worse than now.
Haiz.

_________

No comments: